- 24 HOUR CRISIS and SUPPORT LINE
- EMERGENCY SHELTER AND SAFE HOME NETWORK
- PEER SUPPORT COUNSELING
- SUPPORT GROUPS
- ADVOCACY WITH COURT, LEGAL, MEDICAL, AND SOCIAL SERVICE AGENCIES
- INFORMATION AND REFERRALS
- EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS
- SPEAKERS FOR COMMUNITY GROUPS, BUSINESSES, AND SCHOOLS
- VOLUNTEER ADVOCATE TRAINING PROGRAM
- CHANGES THRIFT STORE
Kelly Robarge Benefit Ride
Sunday, June 26, 2017 at 11 AM
Granikte State Harley-Davidson Lebanon, NH
The 5th annual Kelly Robarge Benefit Ride will happen on June 25th, all proceeds to benefit TPN. Kelly, who lived in Charlestown, was murdered by her husband, who was sentenced to 30 years to life in 2015. Kelly’s brother, Ron, organizes this ride every year in Kelly’s memory.
Vist the TPN's FACEBOOK page for more information..